High School: How it Works
High School: How it works
aka: “the best four years of your life”
WRONGG! It is the actually the biggest learning experience of your life.
- It is not terrifying or like anything you see on tv
- DO NOT try and be friends with everyone
- Everyone HATES the freshmen, so don’t act like you’re better than everyone, because you're not.
- Walk on the right side of the hallway- don’t walk in packs AND stop screaming, you’ll see your friends at lunch.
- This year contains a lot of drama
- LET’S LEARN TO DRIVE!
- You’ll learn that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
- Freshmen are annoying… I hope I wasn’t like that
- ACT 🚫
- CHEMISTRY will consume your life
- You’ll have to start thinking about college
- PLEASE STOP asking me what I want to be because I DO NOT KNOW
- Juniorities is real
- You find your group of friends
- College application = college acceptance letters
“THE FUTURE IS OUT THERE”
- Why am I still here?
- How long until I graduate?
- Your last everything; hoco, prom, class trip
- GRADUATION…. Finally!!!